[Dehai-WN] Sunatimes.com: Djibouti President establishes provincial state of Somalia .

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 22:26:58 +0100

Djibouti President establishes provincial state of Somalia .

Published On: Sunday, February, 26 2012 - 19:38:14 This post has been viewed
369 times

The efforts from Ismail Omar Gelle resulted after the Somaliland president
rejected projects which Ismail Omar Gelle wanted to carry out inside of
El-gal area in order to get water to the Djiboutian society.

Saylac (Sunatimes) Ismail Omar Gelle, the Djiboutian president in Horn of
Africa who has power for Somali politics plans to establish an autonomy
regional state named Saylac and Lughaye state of Somalia which stands for
his clan.

Sheikh Abdirahman who is from Isse clan (Djiboutian) is one of the
minister's counsels of Saylac and Lughaye state of Somalia.

The president of Saylac and Lughaye state of Somalia named Mahad Abib
Mohamud talked to Royal TV but he said Bokh while he wanted to say Boon
which one of towns which will be under the control of his state.

The dialect of the president of Saylac and Lughaye state of Somalia seems
that he was born in Djibouti or other countries which was under the French
colony because his tones appears that he knows French more than Somali
language.

"if our people faces starvation and drought while we are in 21 century so,
there is no reasons that we have too look for recognitions, because of We
have international recognition and we don't need other recognition from the
other people" Mr. Abib said after he was asked that he will look for
acceptations from Somaliland government.

It's clear that the clans reside in Saylac and Lughaye (Isse and Gadabursi)
were neglected but this new regional autonomy will be the interest of Ismail
Omar Gelle, the president of Djibouti for the Selal and Awdal regions.

The efforts from Ismail Omar Gelle resulted after the Somaliland president
rejected projects which Ismail Omar Gelle wanted to carry out inside of
El-gal area in order to get water to the Djiboutian society.

On the other hand, reports from important sources have indicated that the
Djiboutian president annoyed after the Silanyo government has singed to
Ethiopian government to use Berbera port.

Mr. Gelle's wife is from Somali Lander so it's believed that this new
regional autonomy will be fruitful since he is a politician who has economic
and military power.

The relationship between Somaliland and Djibouti was not good and the
Djiboutian government stopped to enter in their country for the Somaliland
passport.

Previously, the Somaliland passport used to enter inside of Djibouti but
right now if some one has a Somaliland passport keeps inside of the
immigration as well as the person will be given when he leaves from
Djibouti.

By Fadumo Farah