[DEHAI] Re: [dehai-news] (wikileaks) SUBJECT ERITREA: GERMAN BANKS BAILING ON BISHA?

From: Adiam <adiam7_at_me.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 14:00:51 -0500

There is no end to this! It is a joke to refer to this man as an ambassador, he is a true spoiler in the horn. In one breath to speak of the harshness of everyday Eritrean lives while ensuring this very harshness continues by his meddling. I would not mind any of this , if he could just stop pretending to give a damn about Eritreans. Just report the facts, you got the Germans to cave, the mining is likely to goon, china may come in , you hate the Eritrean government and that's that. It is unscrupulous and beyond the pale to attempt to cloak this in some sort of plight fought for the freedom of Eritreans. It seems to me that Eritrea is even more free then Germany since Germany caves to US pressures while free Eritrea does not.

Sent from my iPad