RE: [DEHAI] White House petition is more than just a signature....

From: Haile Abraham <haileab99_at_msn.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 11:43:51 -0500

Based on the many feebacks I received in private e-mail, a great majority of Eirtreans tried but could not successfully sign the petition. There is a great lesson to be learned form this but thanks all for being true Eritreans.

And as Amaunel Tseggai put it on his feedback, Eritrea will march on.... "despite the detractors and wannabe's popping up here and there to mispaint Eritrea's image, no force can stop Eritrea's development drive and there is a bright future ahead of us. As for the "rats" who are out there to harm their own people out of sheer hate, greed and fame, we've seen them come and go. They are remnants of mahber Andnet, regionists and religionists who sold their soul and feel that this is the only way they console and mask their embarrasing position. As insignificant as they are, we should expect that they will continue to make a noise, if nothhing else, to retard what Eritrea is set to achieve."

Thanks Amanuel for saying for all of us..

Haile A.