[DEHAI] Re: [dehai-news] Foxnews.com: Even the Eritreans Know About Vaccine Safety

From: <Haddish.Abadi_at_LSGSkyChefs.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:08:34 -0600

So there we were together, both of us with lost children. Awetash with
hers
stuck in a country wracked by civil war, and us with one right in front
of
us, but who had vanished into autism.

I have read the article under the title "Even the Eritreans Know About
Vaccine Safety" which was taken from "the Foxnews.com". Although I was
impressed by story of Awetash, the hardships that she went through in
order to reach her final objectives, I also realized that this is a
story accomplished by most Eritreans, and said Bravo Awetash.
However, I was struck by the writer for two reasons. His title which
says "Even Eritreans ..." and "... a country wrecked by civil war". What
does even Eritreans mean for him? He should learn that Eriteans are no
little than his country people. In fact, it will not be far until he
believes that we are better than him. Secondly, he should correct the
fact he mentioned about Civil War. The war we have with Ethiopia is a
Nation against Nations (Ethiopia, America etc).
Please Dehai, you need to scrutinize such articles before you publish
them.
Haddish