[DEHAI] RIP Tegadalay Naizghi Kiflu

From: Barnie Yohannes <yohannesb_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 08:21:52 -0600

RIP Naizghi Kiflu!

It would not be an exaggeration to say that I find no words to express adequately the sense of personal loss I feel at the passing of our dearly beloved and highly esteemed Tegadalay Naizghi Kiflu. All hearts are filled with unspeakable grief at the loss of such a precious Tegadalay.

This honorable Tegadalay has dedicated himself to the service of the peoples Eritrea from his teen years until the end of his life with steadfastness and uncompromising self-sacrifice. Without hesitation, he always was ready to offer up his life for his country and his people. All his actions were performed for the love of Eritrea detached from all personal interests. When he traveled to England for his medical treatment, his enemies maliciously accused him with false and malicious crimes. But, when whey they were asked to bring their accusations to the court, they refused. Thus these coward liars were exposed. For anyone who flies away from his or her accusation becomes coward. Anyone that fears the Western courts and does not stand his or her ground against his or her accusations becomes a coward.

Thus the peoples of Eritrea have seen the difference between the heroism of courageous Naizghi Kflu and cowardice of his defamers. Instead of saying “Thank you!” for giving his life to save Eritrea from one of the most ruthless and the most brutal army that Africa has ever seen, some cowards decided to accuse him of false and malicious crimes.

Such was his selfless dedication that even when he was severely ill from different maladies, he did not even take one single penny from the public fund for his own medical treatment. In the end, his body was flown back to Eritrea.

Where is the place in the world whose highest ranking public Ministers are free from corruption, except in Eritrea? Where is the place in the world whose highest ranking highest ranking leaders are not afraid to die to protect their own people, except in Eritrea? Where is the place in the world whose highest ranking leaders wear less expensive clothes than their own people, except in Eritrea? Where is the place in the world whose leaders walk in the streets of their capital city without bodyguards or bullet proof vests, except in Eritrea? Where is the place in the world whose highest ranking leaders walk in the streets of New York in broad day light and even the in the darkness of the night, except Eritrean leaders?

My heartfelt condolence and profound sympathy goes to his bereaved families, relatives and friends on this heavy loss of dearly beloved Tegadalay. He was not only a big loss to his family, he also was a big loss to his country. We can only wish and hope others will now arise, and through their selfless services seek to fill the gap which such a valuable Tegadalay has left in the forefront of the country.

May God deal mercifully with his soul, and enable him attain to highest spiritual destiny, and may He also protect his bereaved family, and give enduring consolation to their grief loaded hearts.

With Loving prayers.

Your true brother,

Barnabas A. Yohannes.

“We all are of God, and to Him we shall return!”