Re: [DEHAI] Re: [dehai-news] Eritrea.usembassy.gov: Embassy Statement Regarding the March 15 Attack on Eritrea

From: Amanuel Tseggai <hadendewa_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:53:09 -0400

Adiam,
Yes, you're right. Unfortunaely, we are dealing with unreasonable "leaders" whose mission is to continue dominating the world by creating crisis (some body has to buy their weapons and armours) and managing it ( a common method used to enter a country and drain its resouces dry). And for these people, governments like Woyane are God sent. If Meles is told by his masters to bend, his only response would be "how low!". It's this kind of leader poor Ethiopia is blessed with. In order to impress his bosses, the woyane leader is willing to go as far as destroying people who fought along with and died during the long and bitter struggle for social justice and liberation. The only thing one can say about this is "TSEBELKUM AYLKEYENA!!".