[DEHAI] Re: [dehai-news] Shingrwa Finale: What an Exciting Finish!!!

From: Michael KETEMA <mkssr_at_aol.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 19:14:10 -0700

What a great observation! My wife and I with our four children have been following Shingrwa for quiet some time and we agree 100%with your judgment . We also feel that Shingrwa have made a tremendous progress This year,with
the exception of two errors: 1, they should not have asked
the public to vote on who should be the winner, 2, that created pressure on them selves and forced them to bend
Their rules and let 6 participants pass instead of 5 just to please the fans (Tifozo). We think that these errors should not be repeated because they can impact their judgment and also it may not be fair to the participants that come from far
Areas or (Zobas) which may not have an equal advantage
When it comes to technologies like Internet ...
Please keep it up
Mike

Sent from my iPhone