[DEHAI] Re: [dehai-news] (businessmanagementdaily) Jury awards almost $865,000 to Muslim security guard

From: Sophia Tesfamariam <sophia_tesfamariam_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 20:47:44 -0400

There is justice after all. For the last couple of years, the entire Eritrean Diaspora has been accused of being "terrorists" by some mercenaries and their handlers. Like their handlers, they have resorted to blackmail, harassment and intimidation to advance their agendas against Eritrea. Locally, they have sent letters to lawmakers in our districts, called our places of employment, attempted to disrupt our events by threatening service providers (hotels, churches etc. ) of violence and terror, accused us of funneling funds to terrorist organizations and so much more. It is time to let the law take care of these wayward individuals and groups...
The rule of law must prevail over the law of the jungle