[DEHAI] Africa�s AU: A Tool of Western Rule

From: Stefanos <stefanos08_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 13:34:17 -0400

Now I like the issues and awareness THOMAS C MOUNTAIN brings but my question is who is he? What is his real intentions? Is he an AGENT? Is he of a masonic back ground! like seriously who is he?What is his true interest in Eritrea and love for it?Now I mean no disrespect at all! But who is this GUY? No disrespect but history has taught us to raise an eye brow when WHITE ppl talk like Mr. Mountain.he may be a good guy..But by nature I have to ask these ?'s ...WHO IS HE! Who are his handlers?