[DEHAI] Fanfaronade lame hands stretching to the EU

From: Berhane Tseggai (berhanetseggai@yahoo.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 01 2009 - 12:55:29 EST

Selam Seb Dehai:

When Dr. Tesfay Aradom initially wrote an open letter to the EU with regards to the lobbing by the usually regressive groups not to grant development aid to Eritrea, I came across an editorial at one of the websites that harbour antiEritrean views. It had a clear contrast in content and style. More or less, that is what most of us expect; however, there is an underling difference of mindset that many uninitiated Eritreans cannot see under the deceptive rhetoric and advocacy of Human rights and what not.

These piece briefly touches on the mindset of such characters. Well, better leave it to the reader how that also applies to the names of the familiar and pretty new entries that are popping out in our present discussions with regards to the petition.

Awet nHafash!
HawKum
Haileab,Toronto.

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.