[DEHAI] Congratulations and Best Wishes!!!

From: Amanuel Tseggai (hadendewa@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 30 2009 - 16:43:37 EDT

Dear Sophia,
It's really a wonderful news that you have prevailed. As they say, despite the enormous lies, deceptions, often with harrassment, one may use in an attempt to destroy the image of another, with truth on your side nothing can go wrong. And, whatever lies ahead, I can assure you that the majority decent people will rally behind you and help defend to the cause you're tirelessly working on.
As for Saleh and co., all I can say is that I wish they can come back to their senses and stop demonizing their people, countrymen either out of greed or sheer stupidity. Things you are churning out day in and day out on your website is really a TRUN OFF to most peace loving Eritrean people. When the judgement day comes, and no one knows when that would be, it won't be on the bases of your writing styles (A+) but rather on the messages they carry(F).
Amanuel