[DEHAI] Reminder: EAAA party this Saturday in ECCC- DC

From: Yohannes Debesai (ydebesai@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 30 2009 - 17:48:43 EDT

Reminder:
EAAA is throwing a party on Saturday May 2nd to celebrate Eritrean Runners' Victory.

Where: ECCC 6th and L NW,Washington DC.
Time: Starts at 7:45pm until
Date: Saturday the 2nd of May, 2009

Cover Charge : $20

Every one is invited!

Please let your friends know,

Lets support our history making runners who wave our precious flag everywhere.

If not us then who, if not now then when ?

Long live Eritrea !

Eritrean American Athletics Association
www.eaaarunners.org

~EAAA: Aspiring to uplift Eritrea in Athletics

“It is not the impossible which gives cause for despair, but the failure to achieve the possible” Louis Michel

“Persistence is the twin sister of excellence. One is a matter of quality; the other, a matter of time.”