Re: [DEHAI] Another note to Shabait - Yes, Again!

From: Hagos, Biniam (bhagos@atcc.org)
Date: Tue May 12 2009 - 12:44:57 EDT

Hey Sam,

While I agree with you that the staff should edit articles, I don't want
you to be harsh on them and you can send them an e-mail.

To err is human and look how you spelt Shabait too "....Whatever the
reason, if anyone at Shabit.com wants to
look up the name of the President of Austria it can be found in the
following link".

Shalom