[DEHAI] Men kem Sam B. - A Nitpicker...???

From: Feben Andualem (feben_andualem@yahoo.de)
Date: Tue May 12 2009 - 14:58:06 EDT

Dear Sam,

allow me to criticize you for critizising for nothing...
There is no question, over a period of time you wrote great analyses, comments....

But today I must ascertain that you have become a nitpicker, a lead singer for nothingness...!!!

I know that one can be hurt worse by words than by blows, but what you´re doing is intellectually repugnant, it is worst than what is our good Dottore Filli, B. Tekeste or whoever he will be next year is doing...

"Henz", "Hen(t)ze", "Heinz" is coming from forename "Heinrich"

You can say "Henz" in english for "Heinz" in Austria
or "Fisher" in english for "Fischer" in Austria...

The name "Henz" is not only in Austria, it is also widespread in german speaking countries (Switzerland, specially Germany)

Feben A.