Re: Sam is anti Eritrean Re: [DEHAI] Another note to Shabait - Yes, Again!

From: Biniam Haile \(SWE\) (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Fri May 15 2009 - 17:25:29 EDT

Savi Alazar!

There are some things that don't even deserve comment. Your last message
to me is one. Instead of wasting my time and energy on stupidity what
I'm going to try to do is move forward. I recommend you do the same.

Biniam Haile

From: Savi Alazar (SaviAlazar@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 15 2009 - 08:50:43 EDT

Binaim,

Do not change the subject. You are more ridiculous and emotional than I
thought. If "Sam" spent on patriotism then he/she needs to continue that
way. Focus your argument on the subject matter and just mind your own
patriotism rather. Because someone is patriotic it does spare him/her to
be arrogant, self righteous, bully, and intimidating. Your argument is
since "Sam" was patriotic for the last 9 years it is okay to be
inappropriate and attack his own people.

Binaim, you are so silly than I thought you are preaching to the choir
about Eritrean history and war. You got that one right; you are not my
level to discuss my reputation and contribution to Eritrea.

Savi,

Savi!

We all agree that Sam B should try to get his point across without
becoming frustrated and angry. We need to accept that we are all human
beings and will occasionally lose our tempers. None of us is a saint.
There is, however, no need to question Sam's patriotism.

The fact of the matter is that Sam is blessed with writing skills that
produce outstanding pieces of reading that can captivate its readers.
Sam B's ability to clearly present facts is second to none in my view.

You see, Savi, every modern battle is fought on two fronts - the
military campaign and the media campaign. The Eritrea-TPLF war ended in
2000 but the psychological warfare campaign against Eritrea has
intensified in the past 9 years. And quite frankly, if Eritrea's enemies

are losing the battle for Eritrean hearts and minds you can thank
patriots like Sam B for devoting time and effort to counter the
TPLF/West advances in the propaganda war and for making patriots out of
naïve Eritreans.

Whether you like it or not, Sam B has spent the past 9 years on the
front line against anti-Eritreanism. Now let me ask you this... where
have you been and what have you been doing for the past 9 years? No need

to answer that question! The point is that we all need to get our facts
straight before we start making ridiculous accusations!

Biniam Haile

From: Savi Alazar (SaviAlazar@gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 14 2009 - 01:30:59 EDT

--------

Biniam, show me where did "Sam" proved his/her patriotism? I do not
consider "Sam" someone in favor of Eritrea, the cut and past articles at

Dehai do not spare him/her to open fire and get away with it. If she/he
is that patriotic, how come missed the train to join the self contained
individuals who offer their assistance to who ever needs it. What was
his/her objective in the first place capitalizing irrelevant and
insignificant spelling mistake hysterically? He/she is the one who was
degrading Shabait and I took it personally. I do not consider patriotism

when an individual for small or higher purpose degrade on its own
country and people in public. There is no small poison.

Savi Alazar!

You see, some people think the Eritrean Ministry of Information is doing

a terrific job, while others think it is in need of improvement, but
that's not the point. The point is that our country is in a state of war

and we should give unconditional support to all our institutions despite

their 'shortcomings'. As long as we are in a state of war, we should
refrain from making inflammatory comments. This is not the time to
criticize MoI or any other Eritrean institution, especially considering
that they are working hard, despite difficult circumstances. And that's
the bottom line, in my view.

While I agree that Sam B should try to make his statements in a
constructive manner and refrain from making inflammatory comments, I
really don't think he deserve to be labelled as 'anti-Eritrea'. Sam B
has certainly proved his patriotism to Eritrea. In my humble opinion,
the mere thought of comparing Sam B to the low-life Mesoud Filli is
beyond ridiculous. Please let's not get hysterical about the
inappropriate comments made by Sam B. We don't have to agree on anything

but degrading and disrespecting each other doesn't help anyone.

Biniam Haile

From: Savi Alazar (SaviAlazar@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 03:05:47 EDT

Beniam and Dehai,

The person with the name "Sam" is nothing but trouble. I stated last
year about his writing motives that he/she is anti Eritrean. He/she
passes for "intellectual" writer with cut and past article posting,
never change blog photo with Eritrean flag background to mislead
Eritreans to make us believe that he/she is one of us. Writing about
Shabait spelling is so irrelevant to what our nation is celebrating at
this moment. As many stated the right place is to use the appropriate
channel. However, posting at Dehai with harsh tone toward our
government, the sole purpose is to stir emotional anger, create
arguments, and change the mood of Independence celebration to negative
atmosphere at Dehai's discussion. If this person cares about Eritrea, is

this the right time to write at the wrong place insignificant spelling
hiccups?? Let alone Shabait site many native English writers make huge
spelling mistakes on their news paper and their web sites. If she/he was

truly patriotic as he/she projected to the Dehai audience was it
necessary to write about Shabait spelling mistakes when the country is
celebrating its 18th anniversary???? "Sam" never saw him/her writing
about Shabait's accomplishments, nor Eritrea's, nor our president's, nor

other Eritreans accomplishments???

Do not react to his provocative writings, the bottom line the imposter
"Sam" is anti Eritrean and posting articles at Deahi is just a cover up.

He/she is a pathetic, jealous, insecure, and anti-Erireatean individual.

Savi