[DEHAI] 18 Years and Going Strong! Happy B-Day Eritrea!

From: Bereket Kidane (welela83@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 18 2009 - 19:52:18 EDT

Let the celebrations begin!  By the end of this week, Eritrea will celebrate its 18th birthday.

It has been an interesting 18 years for Eritrea.  It has defeated all sorts of attempts on its young life.  It has shown that it can take care of itself.  It continues to strive and thrive!

I wish the Eritrean people at home and in the diaspora a Happy "MeAlti Nestanet" on which we look forward to the continued realization of the sovereign aims of our beloved country and the realization of the promises we made (hidri) to Warsay and Yikealo.

Happy B-Day Eritrea...and many more!