[DEHAI] DESPARATE Shadows Over ERITREAN SOVEREIGHNITY & INDEPENDENCE.

From: berhanetseggai@yahoo.ca
Date: Fri May 22 2009 - 08:35:31 EDT

Selam Seb Dehai:

Our national struggle is about to enter a new phase, third, so to speak. While May 24 1991 marked our first independence, the signing of the Algiers Agreement can be considered as the beginning of the second phase. It is at this stage that the extent of the hostilities and conspiracies to undermine the gains of our struggle became more evident.

As Eritrea enters into the new phase, our resilience,achievements and hope has left our enemies and detractors stunned and desperate. Their desperation is quite evident that they have started to come to the fore trying to intimidate and smear Eritrea not through proxy but by themselves.

The attached piece outlines the plot of the smear campaign against Eritrea since the end of last year.

HAPPY 18Th INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY.

Awet nHafash!
Hawkum,
Haileab,Toronto.