Re: [DEHAI] DESPARATE Shadows Over ERITREAN SOVEREIGHNITY

From: Savi Alazar (SaviAlazar@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 22 2009 - 13:58:42 EDT

Haileab, I agree with your article.

Israel backed Jewish are very scared because of their endless sin. Well, they backstabbed Jesus Christ who Christians believe as a savior. Christ characterizes them as greedy, hypocrite and traitors, and they have been cursed since then (Koblelelti). The Israel will live in perpetual God's curse unless they stop being evil. They are cursed people who bring only trouble where ever they live. They brought trouble to Germany, to the Middle East, and to America. They ruin Germany's economy causing the 1st and 2nd world war. Now they ruin America's economy by leading the country into wars. They hijacked America's politicians by inventing 9/11 and lead America from war to war. They convinced the American public that the Muslims are the enemy, they are Al-Quaida, continue war against Muslims. All wars that America put through are by the Israel -Jewish. Every decade America has some enemy to go to war to; there are people who get paid by tax payers' money walk to their office and plan how to create war. Through America's shield they continue spreading their evil touch to poison the entire world. The corrupted political leaders of America put more their people in danger every single day for the satisfaction of hand full evil Jewish obsessed with greed and composed with personal inadequacies that never get satisfied regardless wealth and education acquired.

The 1st and 2nd world war caused by the Jewish and now if there will be a 3rd world war will be caused also by the Jewish. I am not sure what their mothers feed them when they are babies. Just let us make sure not to buy that food for our children.

If Israel Jewish is real men they need to go to Teheran not to Washington and roaring like old mufflers. The bottom line the Israli Jewish are victimis of their own immorality.

Savi

Selam Seb Dehai:

Our national struggle is about to enter a new phase, third, so to speak. While May 24 1991 marked our first independence, the signing of the Algiers Agreement can be considered as the beginning of the second phase. It is at this stage that the extent of the hostilities and conspiracies to undermine the gains of our struggle became more evident.

As Eritrea enters into the new phase, our resilience,achievements and hope has left our enemies and detractors stunned and desperate. Their desperation is quite evident that they have started to come to the fore trying to intimidate and smear Eritrea not through proxy but by themselves.

The attached piece outlines the plot of the smear campaign against Eritrea since the end of last year.

HAPPY 18Th INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY.

Awet nHafash!
Hawkum,
Haileab,Toronto.