Re: [DEHAI] DESPARATE Shadows Over ERITREAN SOVEREIGHNITY

From: Biniam Haile \(SWE\) (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Sun May 24 2009 - 06:33:05 EDT

Savi Alazar!

Quite frankly, I think your generalisation of the Jews is puzzling and
quite disturbing to say the least. In fact, I think you sound like a Jew
hating Nazi who ignores any semblance of facts and history to justify
her paranoia and prejudice.

That said, I think it's worth bearing in mind that Jesus was a Jew and
he was killed by the Romans (Christian crusaders) for inciting
rebellion against the Rome empire.

Further, the Jews didn't bring "trouble" to Germany or to the Middle
East or anywhere else. In fact, the truth is the opposite of what you
think. Hitler choose the Jewish race as scapegoat for Germany's problems
and tried to exterminate them. And the Jewish people had co-existed with
Arabs, Africans and Asians for centuries in an atmosphere of mutual
respect - well, at least until the Zionists decided to create "Israel" a
hundred years ago.

It is true that the Israeli Mossad and the CIA were behind the 9/11
terror attacks, however I think it's ridiculous to put the blame on the
Jews. To blame the Jews for 9/11 attacks is basically like blaming the
American people for the countless atrocities committed by the CIA over
the past 50 years .

Further, the Zionists are ruining US economy by leading the country into
unnecessary and costly wars, not the Jews. It must be made clear that
not all Jews are Zionists and vice versa, and US Vice President Joe
Biden is a case in point. Biden proudly calls himself a Zionist. He
said, "You don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist, and I'm a Zionist".

Let's face it, it is the Zionists and their servants in Washington and
elsewhere who pose a mortal threat to the World, not the Jews. Please
stop stereotyping and generalizing!

I wish you all Eritreans, wherever you are, a very happy Independence
Day.

Biniam Haile

From: Savi Alazar (SaviAlazar@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 22 2009 - 10:35:28 EDT

Selam Dehai,

Yohan Ertra on our Independace day and here is my take on Eritrea's
leadership style.

While I was researching on leadership types that fit Eritrea's president
profile, I found one by Jeffrey D. Ford article written on BNET site on
"Core Elements of Leadership" (please see attached link and PDF file).

Most of us know that Eritrea's movement for independence would not see
this day of independence without our fighters and our people support for
freedom. Unlike many countries in the world (industrialized and
non-industrialized), Eritrea is defining new era of nationhood through
its leadership of commitment by exerting courage and dismissing
intimidation and harassment. Eritrean leadership settles independence
with no foreign interference, through planned economic growth,
self-reliance, hard work, honesty, brotherhood, family values, mutual
respect, resilience, diligence, vigilance, patience, equal social
opportunity, courage, and morality. Gaining independence and throwing
parties was not the mere goal of the freedom movement, but guarantee
safety and economic freedom to its people without superpower backdoor
neo-colony interference.

It is not only developing countries but also developed countries in the
world that are hostages of America's intimidation, only because they
failed to have leaders who lead by commitment toward their country, but
who preferred concession after concession for their own personal
interests not their countries or people. Now the same "industrialized
and democratic" nations are still colonized by America because they have
no freedom of choice to voice their opinion and sanction America for its
outrageous criminal human right record. They cannot stand up for justice
and democracy for their own people, let alone defend other victimized
countries by America.

As we speak, Eritrean leaders they still are sacrificing their personal
interest working diligently with insignificant pay for the benefit and
safety of all Eritreans. In America to get elected first you have to
ruin the public fund through fund raising and acquire corporation
endorsement through under table pay deals. America is a corporation with
recruited gun men "The Pentagon" and CIA as outlaws business people
(Mafias) but with cover up license "Secret Service" spying and getting
rid of rising competition for corporations and their corrupted political
leaders. American leaders are failing only because their lack of
morality and law and order. Morality is a key to successful leadership.

Eritre's President Admirable Personal Traits

Our president is not only loyal to Eritrea but also to those who helped
Eritrea on its bad times, such as the Somali and Sudanese people.

Our president plays amazingly cool to challenges, provocations,
harassment and hate portrayed toward him. He does not insult or attack
his enemies he just challenges them.

Our president is outspoken: He sees the truth and he is not afraid to
defend it, no matter "where the wind blows".

Our president is a role model not only for Eritrea but for Africa and
the rest of the world defining new attitude of leadership: Leadership by
commitment not by overpromising and lies.

Our president has lots of sense of humor and sometimes helps us to see
funny side of politics

Our president is honest, dedicated and adores his people, he lives it
every single day

Our president is handsome and charismatic (that is the truth do no be
jealous)

Our president has very cute smile and hope will give him more news to
smile about

Above all our president is the leader of our fallen and alive heroes who
continues to defy the CIA and western conspiracy striving to doom our
existence.

Please read the attached PDF published on BNET by Jeffrey D. Ford, PHD
on "Core Elements of Leadership"
http://jobfunctions.bnet.com/abstract.aspx?docid=64933

Yohana Ertra,

Savi,