Re: [DEHAI] DESPARATE Shadows Over ERITREAN SOVEREIGHNITY (Correction)

From: Biniam Haile \(SWE\) (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Sun May 24 2009 - 10:16:09 EDT

Savi Alazar!

Quite frankly, I think your generalisation of the Jews is puzzling and
quite disturbing to say the least. In fact, I think you sound like a Jew
hating Nazi who ignores any semblance of facts and history to justify
her paranoia and prejudice.

That said, I think it's worth bearing in mind that Jesus was a Jew and
he was killed by the Romans (Christian crusaders) for inciting
rebellion against the Rome empire.

Further, the Jews didn't bring "trouble" to Germany or to the Middle
East or anywhere else. In fact, the truth is the opposite of what you
think. Hitler choose the Jewish race as scapegoat for Germany's problems
and tried to exterminate them. And the Jewish people had co-existed with
Arabs, Africans and Asians for centuries in an atmosphere of mutual
respect - well, at least until the Zionists decided to create "Israel" a
hundred years ago.

It is true that the Israeli Mossad and the CIA were behind the 9/11
terror attacks, however I think it's ridiculous to put the blame on the
Jews. To blame the Jews for 9/11 attacks is basically like blaming the
American people for the countless atrocities committed by the CIA over
the past 50 years .

Further, the Zionists are ruining US economy by leading the country into
unnecessary and costly wars, not the Jews. It must be made clear that
not all Jews are Zionists and vice versa, and US Vice President Joe
Biden is a case in point. Biden proudly calls himself a Zionist. He
said, "You don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist, and I'm a Zionist".

Let's face it, it is the Zionists and their servants in Washington and
elsewhere who pose a mortal threat to the World, not the Jews. Please
stop stereotyping and generalizing!

I wish you all Eritreans, wherever you are, a very happy Independence
Day.

Biniam Haile

From: Savi Alazar (SaviAlazar@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 22 2009 - 13:58:42 EDT

Haileab, I agree with your article.

Israel backed Jewish are very scared because of their endless sin. Well,
they backstabbed Jesus Christ who Christians believe as a savior. Christ
characterizes them as greedy, hypocrite and traitors, and they have been
cursed since then (Koblelelti). The Israel will live in perpetual God's
curse unless they stop being evil. They are cursed people who bring only
trouble where ever they live. They brought trouble to Germany, to the
Middle East, and to America. They ruin Germany's economy causing the 1st
and 2nd world war. Now they ruin America's economy by leading the
country into wars. They hijacked America's politicians by inventing 9/11
and lead America from war to war. They convinced the American public
that the Muslims are the enemy, they are Al-Quaida, continue war against
Muslims. All wars that America put through are by the Israel -Jewish.
Every decade America has some enemy to go to war to; there are people
who get paid by tax payers' money walk to their office and plan how to
create war. Through America's shield they continue spreading their evil
touch to poison the entire world. The corrupted political leaders of
America put more their people in danger every single day for the
satisfaction of hand full evil Jewish obsessed with greed and composed
with personal inadequacies that never get satisfied regardless wealth
and education acquired.

The 1st and 2nd world war caused by the Jewish and now if there will be
a 3rd world war will be caused also by the Jewish. I am not sure what
their mothers feed them when they are babies. Just let us make sure not
to buy that food for our children.

If Israel Jewish is real men they need to go to Teheran not to
Washington and roaring like old mufflers. The bottom line the Israli
Jewish are victimis of their own immorality.

Savi

Selam Seb Dehai:

Our national struggle is about to enter a new phase, third, so to speak.
While May 24 1991 marked our first independence, the signing of the
Algiers Agreement can be considered as the beginning of the second
phase. It is at this stage that the extent of the hostilities and
conspiracies to undermine the gains of our struggle became more evident.

As Eritrea enters into the new phase, our resilience,achievements and
hope has left our enemies and detractors stunned and desperate. Their
desperation is quite evident that they have started to come to the fore
trying to intimidate and smear Eritrea not through proxy but by
themselves.

The attached piece outlines the plot of the smear campaign against
Eritrea since the end of last year.

HAPPY 18Th INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY.

Awet nHafash!
Hawkum,