Re: [DEHAI] Clarification for Biniam Haile

From: Biniam Haile \(SWE\) (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Mon May 25 2009 - 20:11:06 EDT

Savi Alazar!

I'm not bashing you. I'm just telling you to stop generalizing and
stereotyping the Jews.

Yes, you're right, Judas, the man who betrayed Jesus was a Jew (as were
Jesus and other disciples, but this is easily overlookd in your twisted
world) and he was a thief, a traitor and Christ killer, just like all
Jews have been throughout time, thanks to people like you. What about
treating Judas as a misguided individual without signling him out for
his religion or race? Oh, no, Judas was evil because he was a Jew, so
the Jews are all evil. This logic is appalling.

I am not a expert on the history of the Jewish people, but I do know the
Jews have co-existed with other peoples for centuries in an atmosphere
of mutual respect and no Jew ever sought to establish an independent
Jewish state anywhere. I also know that the zionists forced the Jewish
statehood down the throats of the Jews. Whether we like it or not, the
Jews did not put Israel on the map. The zionists with the backing of the
USA, Britain and UN put Israel on the map. Therefore, I think the
zionist and their backers should be blamed for the formation of Israel,
not the Jewish people.

The fact of the matter is that there are many Jews in many countries
around the world, including in Israel, that actually think that zionism
is the greatest threat to the survival of the Judaism religion. Almost
entirely ignored in corporate media are those Jews who against Zionism
and Israel. For example, a few years ago, estimated 20,000 Orthodox Jews
demonstrated in front of the Israeli consulate in New York to voice
their opposition to the existence of the state of Israel
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/protests/nyc12feb02.cfm The US press
and media completely ignored this demonstration, for obvious reasons.

Moreover, anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews demonstrate outside the annual
conference of AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) to
protest against Zionism, Israel.
Even these Jews are completely ignored by the US media.

The American people don't know the whole truth about the CIA because
they have been brainwashed and controlled by the corporate media for
decades. No one can deny the fact that the CIA is the world's most
ruthless terrorist organization waging war against anyone who refuse to
succumb to bullying tactics employed by the USA. The CIA easily has
killed, directly or indirectly, 20 million people over the past 50
years. If Americans knew this fact, I'm sure their opinions would likely
change.

For the sake of conversation, let's say that Eritrea was among the list
of countries to settle the Jewish. I'm not an historian but I do know
that when world war 2 ended, the western allies and USSR emerged
victorious and they developed a plan to settle Jews in Palestine or
elsewhere. Now do you really think the Jews should be blamed for what
the rulers of the world did? Of course not. I again ask you to stop
stereotyping and generalizing and learn the difference between Judaism
and Zionism.

Biniam Haile