[DEHAI] Economic Emancipation as the Pillar of our Freedom

From: mgebreab@earthlink.net
Date: Tue May 26 2009 - 16:50:54 EDT

Economic Emancipation as the Pillar of our Freedom
By Staff
May 25, 2009, 12:06

Accompanied with the life of each and every Eritrean, our flag is waving in all corners of the country in celebration of the glorious Independence Day with profound joy and in a solemn manner, while at the same time the heart of every citizen is sprinkling blue, red, green and yellow-colored blood of happiness and trust; the honor of its liberation!
Freedom just like any human being is vested with life, a life sprouting from the heart and conviction of each and every national! whose roots are the thoughts and actions of its offspring - roots that determine its option! Independent political choice that ensures its freedom!
The safeguarding of freedom is much more demanding than that of protecting the eye; its scope goes beyond the challenges of day-to-day living. And hence, the need for every citizen to zealously guard it and deepen its dignity, coupled with achieving solid economic emancipation. Indeed, we are called up on to guarantee its existence through raising high an invincible shield of trust.
Glory and Pride to the Eritrean people and members of the Defense Force, as well as the Security Forces whose boundless patriotism, dedication and spirit of sacrifice occupy unparalleled place in the world.

 Tools:
  Email this article

   Printer friendly page

mgebreab@earthlink.net