[DEHAI] Re: (MFA - Eritrea) Press Release: The "Sakharov" Fiction

From: Sammy G. (xxxxxx@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 17:48:14 EDT

Dear Berhan,

Nope, it's *not* just you who was baffled by the MoFA press release. If someone like you who I consider to be a genius can't make "heads or tails out of it" then you don't want to know how much people like me got out of it. Hint: it's a negative number.

For starters, what is Sakharov's full name?

While I applaud that MoFA responded on such a timely fashion, I think this sounds like it was not worth its time (or somebody please enlighted me!). Besides, if MoFA were to respond to every daily CIA & Woyane-financed false propaganda on Eritrea, it'd not have enough employees or time to get around to it.

-Sammy G.
Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ.