Re: [DEHAI] Re: [dehai-news] U.S. STRATEGY IN SOMALIA: NEED FOR CHANGE IN STRATEGY AND NOT ONLY IN TACTICS

From: Berhan Sium (eretrawi@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 02:13:41 EDT

Good to hear from you too, Sam:-)

<<Bro! I also what to add that you ought to do the same more often, as well.>>

I admit to my low-level of participation of late here on Dehai, but would have fervently agreed with you if you had said WE instead of YOU :-) Our enemies are busy spewing out and endless array of lies and smear campaign against our beloved country, and WE all need to re-engage and even take some proactive measures to counter the relentless psych war. Thanks for reminding me, bro.

Berhan