[DEHAI] URGENT NOTICE from New York Eritrean Community

From: michael seium (michael.seium@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 22:56:33 EDT

*URGENT NOTICE* As we all of us know, *COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY* bought all the
neighborhood around our Community Center, including *Our Center;* We also
know that they were trying to evict us from the Center for the last two and
half years. The time has come now that we have to leave. Columbia University
has given us a *FINAL NOTICE* to vacate by the end of*JUNE 2009.*

We have the duty to inform all who care about the Community Center, and
those who fought tirelessly to save it, that this is happening. Once again
we look forward to discussing this matter and to attending AMBASSADOR ARAYA
DESTA’s Town Hall Meeting. Please join us *at the Center on SUNDAY, JUNE 14*
*th**, 2009 at 2:00 PM.*

Welcome! Administrative Committee

Eritrean Community Center of Greater New York