[DEHAI] Fw: Re: Oil Exploration in the Midst of Chaos: Somalia

From: Amanuel Tseggai (hadendewa@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 20:03:47 EDT

Seb Dehai,
Forwarded is this brief, but important response I received from a UN official with regard to my reaction to the unsubstantiated allegations of terrorism labeled against Eritrea and attempts by the toothless AU, IGAD to impose sanction against the country. It makes one wonder whether or not Eritrea's Mission to the UN has been aggressive enough to defend its position on this and many other issues.
Just a thought.
Amanuel(Emanuel)