Re: [DEHAI] Assistant Secretary of State Johnnie Carson should not be issued an entry visa to go to Asmara ...

From: akliluw@yahoo.com
Date: Sat Jun 20 2009 - 09:25:05 EDT

Thank you brother Haile for informing us the rapid response by the Good Ambassador
His Honorable Mr. Ghirmay Ghebremariam clarifying the allegation. Thank you Mr. ambassador for the immediate response.
[according to you Haile since I have not heard the interview with the Ambassador yet] as far as Eritrean Government position is concern our embassy would
facilitate entry visa whenever Mr. Johnnie Carson is ready to visit Eritrea with no pre condition attached as it should be.  Thanks Haile.

aklilu