[DEHAI] Menfes FeHarti MeKabr enkiKehem/Tigrigna Poem

From: Berhane Tseggai (berhanetseggai@yahoo.ca)
Date: Fri Jun 26 2009 - 15:44:26 EDT

Selam Seb Dehai: Attached is a short Tigrigna poem to commemorate our heroes and heroine with some remarks pointing into our patriotic duties to, once and for all, expose and get rid of the cyclically appearing regressive mindsets that create obstacles to the progress of our revolution and the legacy of our Martyrs. Eternal Glory to our MARTYRS! Awet nHafash! HawKum: Haileab,Toronto. __________________________________________________________________ Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/