[DEHAI] Fixing the lack of accountability / In defense of naming ...

From: Merhawie (merhawie@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 30 2009 - 11:49:23 EDT

Robel K & Dehai,
Your point (I) missed the point/intent of my response to Berhane and Elsa's
reply to Mike S. My point, especially in reference to the name was not that
the name was "Ethiopian" but rather that their reply was contradictory. I
assume one, way or another that your own response was not intended for me
however, because it would seem that your email largely ignores my own.