[DEHAI] Creative Soccer Jersey by a Young Warsai.

From: michael seium (michael.seium@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 2010 - 15:01:08 EST

 A good looking uniform is a great marketing tool, builds fan loyalty, and
links matches together historically. As the game of soccer continues to grow
throughout the world, national teams continue to fight to make it to the
prestigious world cup and in South Africa this year participants will be
showing off their colors. Despite the negative news of the 12 Eritrean
soccer players who disappeared in Kenya, Eritrea has a great future in the
game and the fan base must be built from throughout the world. Just like
Zeresenai Tadesse, & our track and field athletes the entire national soccer
team must be supported and by making it to the African nations cup first and
the world cup later, Eritrea will prove once again that it is a nation
capable of taking on any challenge. As most of us are aware, countries
throughout the world use their flag for sartorial inspiration. Just like
other nations, Eritrea has plenty to draw on for its inspiration: four
colors, the yellow wreath, the Blue, Red and Green. With that in mind I want
to congratulate and support a young Eritrean Warsai for designing a National
jersey that shows a sense of style & National pride. I can’t wait to wear
this tasteful white jersey with the colors of Eritrea’s flag in diagonal
sash and a flag map of Eritrea over the left breast. It could be the start
of a tradition and may be the Eritrean soccer federation in Asmara could use
it as an official national team jersey!

For pictures & more information just click on http://www.eriunited.com/
Or you can e-mail tedros@eriunited.com

Mike Seium