[DEHAI] Dear Beverly Frog and "Pastor "Goitom Kidane,

From: mgebreab@earthlink.net
Date: Tue Jan 05 2010 - 22:06:29 EST

Dear Beverly Frog and "Pastor "Goitom Kidane, you will not see the personal letters corresponded between me and president Obama. first it is personal letter and not an open letter. Secondly it is not your business and you do not deserve to see it, but to have you and your likes sleepless night I am posting just the letter envelope I received from the president( white house) incase you still have doubt about the au tensity of the envelope you can make an inquiry if the president of United state has sent a letter to Mussie on 4th of December 2009 to put to rest your evil curiosity. Have a Life!

Thanks
Mussie

Picture.jpg