[DEHAI] [SANDMAN NEGUS] TIGHT LYRICS ... This Rocks! Eritrea Rocks!

From: Araia G. Ephrem (agephrem@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 31 2010 - 05:17:40 EST

Selam All,
Something inspired me this morning. It was the words shouted out by an LA youth musician in a remix song of Yemane Baria's "Adey"; rapped by Sandman Negus. No cussing. No foul words. Nothing that one would expect in a rap song nowadays. Just clean! Determined with a signature of an Eritrean vision!

Sandman blew me with his lyrics. But he blew me more when he said, "... We got nine tribes, and I got nine lives ... I'm hard to kill ... homey don't be surprised ..."

THAT ROCKS! Sandman really rocked in this one.

What I thought would be a busy and tiresome day turned out to refresh my spirit knowing that I come from nine tribes, and that I have gotten nine lives. Enough said, listen for yourself.

ADEY REMIX: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suixqgcMa2Q

This Eritrea we collectively treasure has borne Sons/Daughters who describe her well.

God/Allah Bless Eritrea!
Eternal Glory to Our Martyrs!

Araia G. Ephrem