Re: [DEHAI] UNJUST UNFAIR 1907

From: Zeyhilel@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 07 2010 - 11:41:56 EST

Selam Haileab,

Sometimes, nay all the time, we have to read between
the lines to know. And when we don't know, maybe it's
better that we wait until we know.

Therefore, I strongly advise that you go back and reread
Aite Zunub's piece and find out if he actually misspelled
the name of one country or was he on a mission to score
his own evil agenda ? On second thinking, if you didn't get
what this fellow was up to instantly I doubt whether you
should even try. You mightn't have the right background
for getting it.

Zeyhilel
“Stubborn and ardent clinging to one's
opinion is the best proof of stupidity.”...
.............. Michel de Montaigne

In a message dated 2/7/2010 8:03:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,