Re: [DEHAI] UNJUST UNFAIR 1907

From: Berhane Alazar (erigram@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Feb 07 2010 - 15:00:22 EST

Dear Haile,

I was going to protest on "ZeyHillel's unwarranted insult on the
Ethiopian individual who expressed his support for Eritrea and against
the US-shoved UN sanction. But, as you correctly observed, I did not
want to add any distraction when we have our hands full with many evil
designs directed against us. Now, if this fellow who goes by the nick
"ZeyHillel" has any decency whatsoever, there was no plausible reason to
chastise the Ethiopian fellow for apparently not knowing how to spell
Eritrea correctly. ZeyHillel should have known many Ethiopians do not
know or care to spell it correctly. But, that in itself does not warrant
any kind of insult and intimidations towards anybody - not even towards
the blind Weyane supporters out there.

 In fact I felt so bad that I emailed the Ethiopian brother and here is
our correspondences: