[DEHAI] Eritrean Protest Against UN Resolution is a Matter of Africa's Horn

From: awetnayu@hotmail.com
Date: Thu Feb 18 2010 - 18:01:01 EST

Eritrean Protest Against UN Resolution is a Matter of Africa's Horn

Haile,

I second you view. All Eritreans, Ethiopians and friends of the Horn must show solidarity for our voices to be heard loud and clear. Therefore, if you know Somalis and Ethiopians please encourage them to join us in the march. This is the best opportunity for all of us to unite as people towards a common goal which is peace and a chance to lead our destiny.

Amanuel Biede
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/