[DEHAI] Mr President, Please Don't Talk to Aljazeera anymore!!!

From: Haile Abraham (haileab99@msn.com)
Date: Sat Feb 20 2010 - 18:21:20 EST

Hell all,

I just listened to the PIA interview on Aljazeera international conducted by the this psycho woman name Jane Dutton. Even though I am very proud of the way my president handled himself himself and addressed the "crazy," "fantasy-filled," and "boring" questions, which appear to have ambushed our president, no one within his administration should allow our beloved President to be subjected to such an interrogation-like envirornment by a crazy dirty-blond. PIA should NEVER ever talk to this media outltet that is deliberately attacking him and our country.

Down with Aljazeera kedemti!

Check it out!!!!

http://english.aljazeera.net/programmes/talktojazeera/2010/02/201021921059338201.html

Haile A.