Re: [DEHAI] Al Jazeera, a wolf in sheepskin?

From: Zeyhilel@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 21 2010 - 14:32:22 EST

Selam Dehaiers,

It was simply appalling. I suspect there was a sabotage by the people that
are
close to President Isayas. In all my years in watching interviews, I have
NEVER,
NEVER ever watched a journalist having so much freedom to ask whatever he
or
she fancies. NEVER ! This was an atrocious mugging. A pure and simple
terrorist
act by Al Jazeera organization. And, the sad aspect of it is that they
pulled it off.
They must have had inside help.

When somebody wishes to interview NOBODY-ME, the first question that
I ask is: "What kind of questions do you want to ask?". If that person
wishes
to leave the agenda open, I tell him or her: "Take a hike !". And I am
NOBODY.

When Larry King of CNN interviewed Ahmadinejad and Ghaddafi last year here
in the USA, you think these two controversial figures would expose
themselves
to ridicule without being ascertained what type of questions would be
asked
and how they would be framed? NEVER !

Zeyhilel
“Stubborn and ardent clinging to one's
opinion is the best proof of stupidity.”...
.............. Michel de Montaigne

In a message dated 2/21/2010 8:20:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,