SV: [DEHAI] Be nice to America Or we`ll bring democracy to your country

From: Tsehaie (tsehaie@getmail.no)
Date: Wed Feb 24 2010 - 17:24:56 EST

Zeyhilel[Oubud kelbi] and dehai,

Your tedious messages on dehai and your habit of jumping on to people with
out understanding

the contents of their message, gives you away that you are suffering from a
serious emotional disturbance.

Wegenawyan, awrajawian, Zionists, Imperialists, Ereteria bla, bla, bla....

I figured that much that people like you whose mind is stuck in some kind of
a loop ,

will have difficulty in deciphering the message on the bumper sticker.

I will try to do some decoding work for you, hoping that you might get some
of it.

"Be Nice to America OR we'll bring democracy to your country"

In a nutshell, Do what America wants you to do[Be nice ] OR your country
will be

destroyed through " US-imposed democracy" (kind of democracy America
brought

to Kenya, Afghanistan, Iraq, weyanes-Ethiopia, Nigeria, and many other
countries.

(Not to mention the color and twitter revolutions). A TOTAL destruction
after "democratic elections".

That is the worst punishment("democracy") a country can get from America for
not being "nice".

Is this complicated for you to understand ?