Re: [DEHAI] "Anta ghig-na ... anta ghig-na...'

From: Zeray Abraha (zabraha@online.nl)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2010 - 08:18:39 EST

Selam aya Tesfai,

That is exactly my feeling too and I like to watch his tours especially
this one was special :
    "Yes he is them and they are him"
and my prayers are always like that:
    "May God be with him all the time to protect him and guide him".

During the weyane border war, I found a picture of PIA in the Hwyet
magazine (front cover picture with his finger touching his nose).
I knitted this picture, just at the underside, to a picture of The Lord.
This for me was/is to symbolize as my prayer to The Lord to protect and
guide him.
The picture still hangs on the wall beside my bed. I instructed my
family members or anybody who comes to clean my bedroom, never to detach
that picture.

Peace, prosperity, rain and the Lord's blessings for our beautiful Eritrea.
Glory to God in the highest! Amen.

Greetings to all dehayers and all Eritreans.
Zeray Abraha
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Zeray.abraha@gmail.com