[DEHAI] Re: [friends_of_tsedal] Al Jazeera Self-Censure?

From: michael seium (mseium@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2010 - 03:09:36 EST

Folks,
     It was moved mainly because the overwhelming majority of responses were targeted at "JANE DOE" and her rude article. After all when you are being bombarded by many people about your inability to interview and then insult the Eritrean people, you will feel the pain to some extent. I hope those of you who contributed in letting "JANE DOE" know that she can't get away with a racist blog against the people, president and Guiseppe our hard working English journalist for ERI-TV will continue to be pro-active in responding back against the coordinated media attacks that have been going on against Eritrea.
Cheers!Mike