[DEHAI] DEHAI] FW: Tesfaldet Meharena and Asmarino Misrepresent the UN Monitoring Group`s Report on Somal II

From: asmirnz@kol.co.nz
Date: Wed Mar 24 2010 - 18:03:21 EST

Selam dehai,

Some angry person has emailed me to inform me that Ato Meharena is
still alive and way into his nineties. If that is the case it is a
welcome new for we have always believed that he was murdered by the
Dergu soldiers. I for one have lost loved ones in the gegeret massacre
and that incident has left our family with the trauma that we are
still dealing with it. The scariest part of it was to walk pass the
blood thirsty marauding Dergu soldiers and try help our surviving
loved ones. Of course in the case of Ato Meharena in those tense days
it was hard to verify and until today I have seriously took the news
as a fact.

To who ever you are that suggested I brought Ato Meharena to the
cutter of politics and I should apologize, I hope my above explanation
is good enough for you. Having said that, those days Dergu had also
probably planted us mini dot com(s) amongst us that spread malicious
rumors to crate phobia, is this not what trashino.com, hawtete.com and
meskerit.com have been doing from the day of their inception.

Please who ever you are have the courage to write here in Dehai and
not come through the back door. The best education for the likes of
you is here at the University of Dehai.

izi wodehanka

Kind regards
Asmire nz