[DEHAI] Praising Eritrean Leaders

From: yebio michael (yebiom@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2010 - 21:39:36 EDT

Praising Eritrean Leaders

The majority of Eritreans are busy with our daily life struggle. Struggling to secure our basic personal needs and defending our nation with different capacities depending on our situation. We have limited time to follow the daily lies that is spewing from our enemies media. However we are all aware of the psychological war directed towards us. The non stop lies being spread by our enemies and their servants (such as ASMARINO and AWATE websites) to defame our nation and our leaders are doomed to failure. They can keep barking until they lose their voice and turn into a silent lunatics.  The Eritrean people’s political consciousness is advanced and beyond their understanding. To the real Eritreans, these news media are the most despised news media which are well known in producing fabricated news.

Eritreans have unique love for our nation.  Knowing that we all are responsible for the birth of Eritrea, we are determined to raise Eritrea in to a mature, developed and strong nation which can satisfy the expectation of our martyrs.  It is important to point out the special role of our leaders in the nation building. With the exception of few traitors who lost their dignity and soul, the majority of Eritreans have great admiration and support for our government.  We all want say thanks to our leaders for their tremendous contribution and dedication in the independence struggle and now in the nation building.  I would like to thank to Amanuel Biedemariam who eloquently wrote what the majority of Eritreans always want to say about their leaders. Well done Amanuel! You are the voice of the mass.

Eternal Glory to our Martyrs!

Special Thanks To Eritrean Defence Forces (Warsay Ykaalo)!

Happy Independence Day to all Eritreans!