[DEHAI] FW: About the Eritrea Ethiopia Boundry Commission.... from the U.S. Embassy in Asmara.

From: Tesfai.Kflu@fredonia.edu
Date: Thu Jun 24 2010 - 15:30:58 EDT

     I do apologize... the information is still there. What happened is they lumped it with
other news which happened four months ago and dated it Feb. 26, 2010.. So, if you are
still interested to know the source go to Meskerem.net and then go to EDP. Once you
are in EDP go all the way down to 26-2-2010 and there is under the title Embassy of the
United States...