[DEHAI] Re: [dehai-news] The passing away of our brother Tesfay Temolso

From: Ghidey, Yohannes (yghidey@sihf.org)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2010 - 12:16:22 EDT

From: Yohannes Ghidey
Date: Thursday June 24

Thank you Alazar Abraham for leting us know about Tesfay's passing
away.Tesfay was a college mate,nice person and a good friend. We,all his
friends, will really miss him. My condelences to Dehab and family.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and all attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately at the e-mail address above and destroy the original message.