[DEHAI] Re: [dehai-news] (INTERVIEW OF MOHAMED HASSAN) Everything you are not supposed to know about Eritrea (Part 1/3)

From: Eskedar (eangaw@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2010 - 17:11:52 EDT

Thank you so much for this article! I am one of the fortunate ones who
has a father that has intensely educated my siblings and I about the
history of our country. I am so proud of Eritrea's perseverance for
freedom and independence from western control and manipulation. I am
going to send this article to all of my friends so that they too can
be educated about Eritrea's rich history and have a holistic
perspective about the current events that are taking place in the Horn
of Africa.

Thank you!
Beri & Saba Negasi Gebrehiwot
Seattle, WA.