[DEHAI] Re: [dehai-news] Sudantribune.com: Exiled Eritreans vow to launch Ethnic-based movement

From: Adiam Berhane (adiam7@mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2010 - 10:15:26 EDT

Most of these people are Ethiopian or part Ethiopian anyway. The mere fact that they congregated in Ethiopia reveals who they are and condemns them to irrelevance. If they are indeed Eritrean then this is an act of treason. They are in a country that is currently occupying "their" country. They are much better off in Ethiopia where their type of behavior is expected and rewarded. I do not go on so called opposition sites but I am sure they are kind enough to have one and identify themselves. I hope they realize that we will show them much less mercy then the current government of Eritrea. I for one am sick and tired of having the reputation of my people stained by these accusations that we are under the tyrannical rule of a dictator.History has shown that Eritreans are not the type to stand by and be subjected. I do not want to engage them but can't w get the word out that they may scream louder but they are are a small, insignificant, and paid for minority