[DEHAI] Cbsnews.com: Congo's Gold-How Gold Pays For Congo's Deadly War

From: Berhane Habtemariam (Berhane.Habtemariam@gmx.de)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2010 - 09:09:05 EDT

Congo's Gold-
<http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/11/25/60minutes/main5774127.shtml> How
Gold Pays For Congo's Deadly War

VideoS: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5825990n
<http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5825990n&tag=related;photovideo>
&tag=related;photovideo

by Congolese June 24, 2010 5:31 PM EDT

I'm supporting Marvelle123's words. Let me add saying that the mighties of
Europe, America and Asia can stop this turmoil and help out Congo for the
benefit of all. But, that is not their intention. They are busy creating
problems in Congo and the rest of Africa to benefit them. They will protect
their own interests until the end of the world. What does it take them to
get a firm that uses all the gold from the Congo, whether acquired through
clean or bloody hands, to sponsor or run a national mining firm that will
employ Congolese and produce the gold they can benefit from as shareholders?
What will it take to end the armed conflict in the Congo? Sadly, Congo is
not South Africa where whites' lives are concerned, otherwise Europe and the
US would have long come along to protect them and end any conflict there.
The UN! What UN? One needs only to go to the Congo today to realise that
they are pushing people to kill each other so their mission in the Congo can
be eternal. The UN supports those who once killed or continue to kill
anyway. They accept those killers to be Presidents, Ministers and more.
Gladly, our suffering shall reach them (the US, Europe, Asia...) no matter
where they hide. You meet an African today and he produces a US passport, or
a European one. Have they got it yet? Well, it is no different from a
caucasian who today is called American, for he, not long ago, was French,
German, English or South African. We will all follow our Congolese gold
(wealth) where it is taken to, unless those mighty nations wake up to let
have us have our freedom and wealth back.

<http://www.cbsnews.com/elements/2009/11/25/60minutes/photoessay5776220.shtm
l> Photo Essay: Congo's Gold
 <http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5825984n> Web Extra: Uranium for
Sale