[DEHAI] Investment

From: Efrem Abraha (hagaz79@yahoo.de)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2010 - 09:08:21 EDT

          I would like to share an Idea with you regarding Investment
Opportunities In our beloved Country Eritrea .The Idea is to
create an Investment Company by eritreans in the Diaspora ,so
that we would be able to fund Investments in Eritrea .At
present we are looking for Investors who are ready to
invest in a Complete Plant for the production of ceramic
Sanitary. According to WHO statistics Eritrea s Population has
only 5% access to Sanitation .So a huge demand in the Future
See The description of The Plant and the attached Pictures .
Complete plant for the production of ceramic sanitary, e.g. toilets,
washbasins, urinals, etc. Components: continous furnace, car bottom
furnace Coeltunnel (1993), high pressure moulding machine Netzsch
(1995), complete material mixing plant, laboratory, 2 circle conveyor
system, 4 compressors Boge, sev. impeller type mixers and moulding
banks, forklifts, material trolleys, water treatment system.