[DEHAI] Books On Eritrea

From: hbokure@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 15 2010 - 12:17:42 EDT

Dear friends,

At this time, some are asking me if I have any books for sale. However, most of the books are sold out, but following are what I have in my stock. Please see the attachment. The income from the sale of the books will be donated to the Eritrean National Association of the Deaf whose headquarter is in Asmara. The Association needs this money in its effort to publish the first Sign Language Book Dictionary in Eritrea. Some of the books were on sale last night in Oakland where the final Eritrean Summer Festival was held.

Thanks
Haile Bokure