RE: [DEHAI] [Eri-International Sports] Eritrea, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda final four of Cecaf...

From: Haile Abraham (haileab99@msn.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2010 - 11:27:31 EDT

Selam Mike,

Thanks for keeping up with the CECAF Cup under the age of 20, which is underway in Asmara. I have to admit that after watching the opening game on Eri-TV and being seeded #1 in their group, I am more excited with the prospects that the young Eritreans COULD-GO-ALL-THE-WAY!!!

But leaving aside for a moment this near-championship euphoria that many Eritreans are enjoying, I would like to highlight and emphasize the sweetest victory over Kenya yesterday. If you recall my friend, it was last December that many enemies of Eritrea and their pimp dogs celebrated by hi-5ing each other over the news that "A 12-member Eritrean soccer team went missing in Kenya after a regional tournament in which they were eliminated by Tanzania."

Although this bad news had obviously saddened many sensible Eritreans, the hate mongers and their pimps tried to feast on it in order to paint their doom and gloom image of Eritrea and its feature. But only 8 months later, the resilience and steadfastess of Eritreans once again rose up for the occasion to humiliate those who tried to humiliate Eritera and its people over this unfortunate incidence.

The victory over Kenya yesterday should serve as a strong message to those smut-peddling human trafficking pimps in Nairobi that the Eritrean spirit NEVER breaks... And to those few individuals who let their spirits betray then in Kenya temporarily last year, THIS VICTORY IS FOR YOU!!! Ok Mike, let's chill the Champagne bottles now!!!!

Cheers and good luck!

Haile A.